- The gospel changes us. We were challenged to consider that if we haven’t been changed, or are not now changing, maybe we haven’t really encountered the gospel.
- You can tell we’ve changed by our words and by our fruit.
- Our story is immersed in His story. God will redeem our past. We acknowledge that pain may not feel worth it, but trust it will be redeemed for His glory.
Immersed in His great love for us, we were freed to humbly reach out to others in the inner city neighborhoods of Indianapolis, supporting the great work of the local churches here. 72 chose to follow Christ. 488 asked to be followed up by the churches. Watch the video.
- to claim healing for past abuses
- to seek purity in their lives and relationships
- to lead a Bible study or share their faith with their friends
- to give a summer or a year on a missions trip
Thank you for enabling us to engage these students at such a critical and formative time in their lives. Without you, we couldn’t be fully focused on all that God has for them.